Office based in Rawtenstall. Service covers North West England
£50,000 per annum plus car allowance and on call allowance.
£3,000 per annum
On Call Allowance:
£1500 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team in North West England as a Registered Manager to drive our strategy for growth and development.
About the role
The Registered Manager will be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of fostering resources and support functions. As Registered Manager you will be accountable for providing vision and leadership to the team. The successful candidate will promote our agency and follow relevant guidelines ensuring the team remain compliant with legislation and regulations.
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of fostering legislation and experience of working within fostering services and/or partner agencies to promote the children and young people
- Qualified social worker registered with Social Work England
- Experience of supervising staff
- Management experience in a Fostering setting.
- A level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care or Children and Young People’s Services or be prepared to work towards this
- A passion for growing our foster carer community
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Full driving licence
- Access to a car
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Tania or Rachel on Tel: 0161 359 5674 or email on Recruitment@fosteringltd.co.uk to request an application pack or arrange a discussion with a manager about this role. Direct applications only. No recruitment agencies please.