Fostering Ltd is an Independent Fostering agency that provides placements for children and young people who are unable to live with their own families. We have a small, dedicated team which we are looking to expand with an additional Administrator to support in our Rawtenstall Office.
We are seeking someone:
- with previous administrative experience (fostering would be advantageous but not necessary)
- who is highly organised and can work on their own initiative
- likes being part of a team and can communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- has a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and is competent with IT- has an understanding of issues relating to invoicing, payroll, recruitment, event organising and minute taking
- is committed to supporting the agency in safeguarding any children placed with us
- confident in collecting information and assisting management with producing reports
- someone who can maintain confidentiality and work professionally with sensitive information
- is able to satisfy DBS and other safer recruitment checks
This list is not exhaustive so if you think you have something to offer and would like more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information on 0161 359 5674 or email@example.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org